Covenant Fellowship Church
‹ Back to main portfolio
A group of volunteers worked together at the time to create our church website. I was one of the people working on it. Here are some of the things I worked on:
- Create new website for the church using WordPress with several plugins, and menu widgets, easier to use, more customizable, and migrate the old site, especially the thousands of sermons with automation code I created, which used Drupal.
- Make backups of the content and database
- Use AWS to store sermons and Cloudflare for caching all content.
- Attend weekly meetings to go over updates and improvements to the site.
- Push code changes on a monthly basis once the site is up and running.
- Create a click counter plugin customized to the sermons